A limited amount of player assistance grants are available for families that submit completed applications and qualify based on financial need.
▪ The Player Assistance Committee and the North Coast Futbol Club Board will make all decisions about awards of financial assistance (up to a maximum of $500 per player).
▪ Additionally, North Coast Futbol Club may match receipts of up to $400 raised by participating in personal or club player assistance designated fundraisers.
▪ Documentation is required for submission and request for matching funds.
▪ Financial assistance will be applied towards monthly fees and/or the acquisition of uniforms.
▪ Registration fees are not covered by financial assistance.
▪ The Scholarship Committee will keep information submitted and any financial assistance granted in strict confidence.